Karin Andersen (born December 16, 1952 in Kongsvinger) is a Norwegian politician for the Socialist Left Party (SV). He was elected to the Norwegian Parliament from Hedmark in 1997. She had previously served as a deputy member from 1989-1993.
Prior to entering national politics she served in the Kongsvinger municipality council (1983-1997) and the Hedmark county council (1987-1995)
Parliamentary Committee duties Edit
- 2005 - 2009 leader of the Standing Committee on Labour and Social Affairs.
- 2001 - 2005 member of the Enlarged Foreign Affairs Committee.
- 2001 - 2005 member of the Standing Committee on Local Government and Public Administration.
- 2001 - 2005 member of the Electoral Committee.
- 1997 - 2005 member of the Standing Committee on Local Government and Public Administration.
- 1997 - 2001 member of the Fullmaktskommiteen.