Bruno Masse, also known as Raven or Nox, was born 1982 in Quebec. He is an anarchist author, researcher, activist, publisher, musician and lyricist. He has written several novels and poetry collections, as well as three plays, two of which were enacted during the annual Montreal Anarchist Theatre Festival. He has been co-founder and active part of such collectives as The End of the World Comittee, La Foret Noire and Liberterre. Masse is currently the synth player and lyricist for horror punk metal band The Bloody Band.
Masse is also known for his extensive research of the radical green movement in Quebec. He holds a bachelor and master degree in social geography from the University of Quebec in Montreal.
- Écologie Radicale au Québec: pratiques et représentations des groupes écologistes radicaux au Québec, de 2001 à 2007, Independant, 2008.
- Masse, Bruno and Roy-Simard, Lydia. La Quatrième Dimension ou les quarante impératifs de la révolution, End of the World Committee, 2008.
- The Noxious and the Daemon Flower, La Forêt Noire, 2007. ISBN 978-0-978-30860-5.
- Darkling One, La Forêt Noire, 2007.
- L'Aube Noire, La Forêt Noire, 2005.
- Recueil de poésie 2004, Independant, 2004.
- Official website
- Raven at Vampire Freaks
- La Forêt Noire
- End of the world Committee
- The Bloody Band at Undergroundmusix.com
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found